jojo-mama

I am a new stay at home mom who used to have the instant gratification of working at newspapers for more than 15 years. some days i miss seeing my name in print. maybe this will help.

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Date Night

We have been going to Krav Maga for almost two months now (see other post) for our date night. We started grappling now on the mats last week which is getting on the ground and taking turns being on top of your partner/attacker and working to get them off of you. (Wait, maybe it is a date night?! I digress.) We are in a class mostly of male high schoolers and I usually end up with a 14-year-old boy who is five inches shorter than me. I am not sure its really a date when we pull up to the Dojo and I ask my husband "Which high school boy will I be straddling tonight?" And he doesn't flinch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home