jojo-mama

I am a new stay at home mom who used to have the instant gratification of working at newspapers for more than 15 years. some days i miss seeing my name in print. maybe this will help.

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

To Do Lists

What if we re-thought how we write lists? I get so satisfied when I complete mine for the day, but that is few and far between. Lists seem to be added to all day and then at night I feel guilty and overwhelmed so I "forget" the list entirely. What if lists included:

1. Stop cleaning house 90% of the time when my kids wanted to play with me instead.

2. Choose patience when people are rude to me

3. Laugh instead of cry at spills on my clean floor

4. Work with my daughter on sharing with her brother

5. Work with my son not to push or fuss when he doesn't get his way.

6. Take 30 minutes to do something just for myself

7. Have more fun

8. Call my husband to say "I love you" and thanks for providing for us.

9. NOT vent to my husband about my day as soon as I see him

10. Remember they grow fast

2 Comments:

Blogger Sheila said...

There's a list I'd like to check off every day!

12:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work.

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home