jojo-mama

I am a new stay at home mom who used to have the instant gratification of working at newspapers for more than 15 years. some days i miss seeing my name in print. maybe this will help.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Freedom

Knowing couples who are suffering through infidelity, I know I have freedom when my cellphone rings and I don't have to worry if my husband answers. Or when he reads my email.

I had freedom before we were married: I didn't think twice about my period being late because we were waiting to have sex until we got married.

I remember freedom when I reached my goal weight in college and I thought "what will I think about all of the time now that I don't need to think about my weight."

"...where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom." 2 Cor. 3:17

1 Comments:

Blogger Sheila said...

Excellent post! :)

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home