jojo-mama

I am a new stay at home mom who used to have the instant gratification of working at newspapers for more than 15 years. some days i miss seeing my name in print. maybe this will help.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Just some random thoughts

Teen girls always seem to want long beautiful hair. So we grow it out as long and flirty as possible. Then we get married and, either after a couple years or right after we have a baby, we chop it off. We think it will be sexy and sassy. Then reality hits that we have mom hair. So in our 30s we desperately try to grow it out again because "we wont be able to pull it off much longer because we are getting older." Then we cut it short again because, who are we kidding, we're old.

I called an infomercial today to order beauty products endorsed by Cindy Crawford. An informercial.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I find it mildy depressing how true the long hair/mom hair statement is. Sigh. I'm old.

What kind of beauty products? I haven't seen the Cindy Crawford infomercial, but she is beautiful so they must work. Do I need some of that stuff?

8:46 AM  
Blogger joelle said...

its http://www.guthy-renker.com/products/meaningfulbeauty.php

its 29.95 for a months worth so that is what i ordered. its french so it has to be good :)

8:59 AM  
Blogger Chickenone said...

I have to compensate for being old AND having gray hair - white, really. I'm the female equivalent of a bald guy doing a really bad comb-over.

9:38 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Well I checked it out. It is meaningful beauty. I'm all about being meaningful. If the next series is "Deep and Meaningful Beauty" I'll buy a double batch!

5:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work Effexor drug information Dodge durango fioricet Car stereos that fit 1988 acura bed brighton hotel in water Acne treatments with laser procedures 1995 chevrolet 7.4 specifications california best refinance mortgage rate california best139 erectile dysfunction aids song in lipitor commercial Oxycontin in richmond indiana Antidepressants part i Some efficient medicines to get rid of acne Black men skin care acne cause food Prevencion cancer al colon peru Orgasms clearing acne retin a for acne how to use it adderall aggression

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home