jojo-mama

I am a new stay at home mom who used to have the instant gratification of working at newspapers for more than 15 years. some days i miss seeing my name in print. maybe this will help.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

My Hump Island
(you know the magical, non-exsistant place where you can have five people there for your beck and call... and it CANT be your spouse. They, sadly at this place, never exsisted.)

1. Vince Vaughn: Funny, smart, tall, sweet
2. David Duchovny: Funny, smart (went to Princeton for undergrad and Yale for grad!)
3. Mark Ruffalo: Short, has marbles in his mouth, kinda dirty
4. Michael Ian Black: Funny, good poker player
5. Jude Law: The stare (even though he is a cheater. on this island he is fully devoted.)

Who is on your "Hump Island"?

11 Comments:

Blogger Chickenone said...

I never heard of a "hump island"

Just for clarification, is it purely sexual in nature, or just people of the opposite sex you'd like to have around?

3:11 PM  
Blogger Sheila said...

I'm not quite sure you are allowed to blog about this . . . .

7:02 AM  
Blogger joelle said...

it could be sexual or as one friend says of a certain gay english actor: "i want him to be straight and read poetry in my ear all day..."

8:26 PM  
Blogger joelle said...

she...you can blog about anything!

8:31 PM  
Blogger Chickenone said...

I want to be #5 (ruler of the roost)

10:46 AM  
Blogger Chickenone said...

so my husband (who can't be bothered to log in as his own display name) wants to be #5...

9:02 AM  
Blogger joelle said...

i still want to see your list, ky koop. i think it has denzel on it.

12:00 PM  
Blogger joelle said...

ruler of the roost: you cant know the people on your list...or else you would be Number One!

10:42 PM  
Blogger joelle said...

julia -- the bad boys!

5:51 PM  
Blogger Glyn Norman said...

Just for clarification...

I admire Patrick Stewart.
I appreciate and can learn from his leadership skills.
I want to drive what he drives...

but,

I wouldn't choose him to be on my hump island...

Glyn

11:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work
» » »

12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home