jojo-mama

I am a new stay at home mom who used to have the instant gratification of working at newspapers for more than 15 years. some days i miss seeing my name in print. maybe this will help.

Monday, July 24, 2006

This is from my brother-in-law's blog (the one I went to his 17th annual 21st birthday party on sunday and i blogged aboout):
"Had Margaritas w/ Rachel, Tara, and Joe from work. I don't drink regular lime ones, nor do I drink ones on the rocks. People say it's a little girly, but first of all I think the lime is too bitter. Second of all, I like how the strawberry matches my period blood. (12/4)"

How could I NOT want to be around a guy with a sense of humor like that??? I love it!

his blog is http://www.myspace.com/glen8p

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Ewwwwwwww!

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home