jojo-mama

I am a new stay at home mom who used to have the instant gratification of working at newspapers for more than 15 years. some days i miss seeing my name in print. maybe this will help.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Things that I am slightly embarrassed by

1. I enjoy listening to John Tesh on KFSH. I like his little todbits of information.

2. Most of the time I would rather watch TV, a reality show -- that's right! -- than read.
2b. I can rewatch an episode of "Project Runway" or "Top Chef" ten times. And on Bravo, that's is very possible.

3. I read the Life etc. section of the paper first.

4. I have to really focus when I read a story in the paper on the middle east. And I am not that interested anyway.

5. I like being alone after the kids are in bed. I really don't mind that my husband is at work. I kinda like the time.

6. I read Rosie Odonnell's blog almost daily (she updates it at least once a day). www.rosie.com

7. I REALLY enjoy playing with play-doh. I bought "my daughter" all of the accessories. The the hair press is my favorite...er..uh..her favorite.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chickenone said...

john tesh - really? Wow, you think you know a person.

8:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Peugeot urlaubsgeld Commanly docking softwares In straight jackets Lawsuits pending against sag health plans how to repair hotpoint clothes dryer

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home